Those of you who have been following our blog posts are aware of how much we value and strive to restore ancient Indian knowledge systems. Our efforts in this direction have gained the attention of the organizers at the Festival of Bharat. Mythri Speaks is happy to inform you that we will be associating with the Festival of Bharat as a partner organization, and Sinu Joseph, the Managing Trustee of Mythri Speaks, will be one of the Speakers at the event.
And, here is a special offer for all of you who follow our work – You get a 25% discount!! Read on to know more.
What is The Festival of Bharat?
The Festival of Bharat is a 21st Century tribute to the majesty and depth of our civilization. During the four day festival, there will be Live Music Concerts, Live Debates and Panel Discussions, Ayurveda based cuisine, Mass Yoga sessions and an Organic Holi Party. Some of the speakers include Shri Subramanya Swamy, Shri Rajiv Malhotra, Acharya David Frawley, Shri Sanjiv Sanyal, Smt. Madhu Kishwar, to name a few. Sinu Joseph, the Managing Trustee of Mythri Speaks is also one among the speakers.
What would happen over the four days of the festival?
Here are some quick highlights:
– 4-days of music, debate, yoga, and healthy food; budget camping options, luxury hotel or tent options to cater to all budgets
– Watch the live celebrity chat show, listen to live music every night, and watch all other talks on building a new India all-inclusive for all ticket holders
– Many India lovers and experts, from Dr. Subramanian Swamy to Major Gaurav Arya of Republic TV will also be speaking at the Lit Fest sections, which are focussed on reviving 21st Century Bharat
– Meet and greet opportunities with dignitaries in the lounge and / or after party for limited premium ticket holders.
– Some of India’s most popular musicians, including Jonita Gandhi, Prem Joshua & Band, Indosoul by Karthick Iyer, Pandit Hariprasad Chourasia and Vikram Hazara and many more for an unmissable daily live music fest.
How do I buy tickets to the Festival of Bharat?
The Festival Pass pricing starts at Rs. 4945 which covers all four days of the event entry. It does not include accommodation and travel.
Special Discount: But now, you can enjoy all the 4 days of the Festival for as little as Rs. 10,000 for both ticket and camping space combined, or to over 1 lakh+ should you want a pre-made luxury option with en suite facilities. You can pass this discount code on to any friends and family, but remember to book before the coupon code expiry, as it is only valid until 11.59pm, 27th January, 2018.
Your special BookMyShow & camping space discount code for any ticket type is: CL2FOB10
TRAVEL / STAY: http://www.festivalofbharat.com/travel
Where can I find more information?
Here is some useful information that will help you plan
Event dates: 1st – 4th March, 2018
Location: Tijara Fort-Palace, Alwar, Rajasthan (2-3 hours from NCR)
Ticket types: http://www.festivalofbharat.com/ticket-types
Important alerts: http://www.festivalofbharat.com/alerts
Social stream: http://www.festivalofbharat.com/social
All Other Info: http://www.festivalofbharat.com
Team Mythri Speaks will be at the festival from Mar 1st to 4th, and look forward to meeting you there!